Do you struggle with Anxiety? I think everyone has some sort of Anxiety.
I share a story of this past weekend that had me in a bit of an anxious mood.
Do you know what questions to ask your doctor when it comes to Anxiety?
Here are the questions:
* Do I have any underlying medical problems that might be causing my symptoms of anxiety?
* Am I on any medications or using other drugs that might be causing my anxiety? (Includes herbs, supplements and herbal teas)
* What type of anxiety disorder do I have? What are my treatment options for this particular anxiety disorder?
* Will I need to take medication for anxiety? Is it ok to take medication with other meds that I am taking? Will I take it everyday, or as needed? How long do I have to take it? What side effects can I expect from the medication? Is there a way to minimize or prevent side effects?
(Reference- “Taking Care of You”- Mary I. O’Conner, M.D. & Kanwal L. Haq, M.S.
Support the show
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS & WEBSITE
Private Facebook Group Life Beyond Chronic Illness
Public Facebook Group 123 Momsquad
TIK TOK– Jennie Lynn 123 Momsquad
—-> Interested in the CONNECT & REFLECT mentorship program?
Send me an email at: email@example.com
The Adventures of Spiki & Alien- ORDER HERE
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, then please either:
* Follow, Subscribe, Rate and Review on APPLE Podcasts or you can also Listen on Spotify!
This Podcast has been recorded and edited by me!!…